NEET – One year dropper coaching program for NEET Coaching of Prerna Education prepares a student for NEET, AIIMS & other medical entrance exams which enables them to get higher rank and secure their admission in top most medical colleges.
|Course Commencement||June-Sept of every year|
|Course Completion||After one year in 2nd or 3rd week of May subsequently|
|Admission||Admission through Assessment|
|Duration||Total 830 hours (650+120+60)Lectures+Tests+Sessions|
|Classes & Tests Class||Regular – 4 Days/Week , 4 Hour/Day
Weekend (Sat, Sun) 7 Hours/Day
|Online Enquiry||Enquire Now|
Key Features of Program:
- This is an intensive one year classroom programmer with exhaustive syllabus coverage targeting NEET, AIIMS and other state level medical entrance exams.
- This course is specially designed for the 12th passed students who for whatsoever reason could not perform to the best of their abilities or chose to prepare for competitive exams only after taking care of boards.
- Not much heed will be given to the theory, but syllabus will be covered more from numerical approach.
- The students of this course will be put under rigorous academic curriculum divided into seven phases covering entire syllabus of NEET & AIIMS.
- The syllabus will be covered in exhaustive manner and will be completed by first week of February. Students will be given time for self-preparation after the completion of syllabus.
- During this time, part syllabus tests and doubt clearing sessions will be conducted. This 830 hours (total) course is divided into seven phases