IIT – JEE Coaching – One year classroom program of Prerna Education prepares a student for IIT JEE Main, IIT JEE Advanced, BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMJEE etc. which enables them get higher rank and secure their admission in IITs, NITs, IIITs, and in Top Most Engineering Colleges.
This is an intensive one year classroom program with comprehensive syllabus coverage targeting various Engineering Entrance Examinations. This course is specially designed for XII passed students who for whatsoever reason could not perform to the best of their abilities or chose to prepare for competitive exams only after taking care of boards.
Top Engineering Entrance Exams in India:
1. JEE Main (Joint Entrance Exam)- JEE Main is the first exam that comes to our mind when we talk about top engineering entrance exams in India. This national level exam is one of the most competitive with more than 10 lakh students appearing for it every year. The exam is a gateway for admission to the NITs, IIITs and CFTIs and the first stage of the JEE system admissions to the premier IITs; the second being JEE Advanced. From 2020, the exam is getting held twice a year – in January and in April by NTA (National Testing Agency).
Exam Pattern of JEE Main:
|Exam Mode:||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Exam Duration:||3 Hours|
|Subjects:||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Total Number of Questions:||75 Questions (25 Physics + 25 Chemistry + 25 Maths)|
|Question Types:||20 MCQs & 5 Numerical Questions for Each Subject (PCM)|
|Maximum Marks:||300 Marks|
|MCQ: Correct Answer = +4, Incorrect Answer = -1,|
Unattempt Answer = 0
Numerical Question: Correct Answer = +4,
Incorrect & Unattempt Answer = 0
|Exam Languages:||English, Hindi, and Gujarati|
2. JEE Advanced- The second stage of the JEE system, JEE Advanced is conducted once a year by the seven zonal IITs with guidance from the Joint Admission Board . The exam scores are used for admissions to BTech programmes offered by 24 IITs in India. Only the top 2.4 lakh rank holders of JEE Main will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced.
Exam Pattern of JEE Advanced:
|Section||Types of questions||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section 1||MCQs with one or more than one correct answer||6||24|
|Section 2||Numerical value answer type questions||8||24|
|Section 3||Paragraph based questions (2|
paragraphs, each having 2 MCQs with one correct answer only)
3. BITSAT- This exam is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani, BITSAT is a computer based test (CBT) conducted annually for admission to Integrated First degree programs like BE, Pharma and M.Sc programs offered by BITS campuses located at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
4. VITEEE- One of the most popular institute level BTech exam, VITEEE is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) for admissions to its BTech programs.
5. SRMJEEE- SRM Institute of Science & Technology conducts SRMJEEE for admissions to BTech programmes offered by its campuses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Delhi-NCR. SRMJEEE exam held online across 125 test centres in India and few centres in Middle-east.
|Course Commencement:||April-July of every year|
|Course Completion:||After one year on 15th May subsequently|
|Duration:||Total 730 hours (600+90+40) Lectures+Tests+Sessions|
|Classes & Tests Class:||Regular – 4 Days/Week , 4 Hour/Day|
Weekend (Sat, Sun) 7 Hours/Day
|Online Enquiry:||Enquire Now|
Key Features of Program:
- This course includes extensive training, tutorial classes, doubt remedial classes, motivational classes and also final crash course for final grilling after final board examinations.
- We precede the syllabus as per NCERT sequence to make sure that the students always remain a step ahead in his studies and examinations at the school.
- We have strategically designed our course to accommodate half yearly, pre-board, practical and final board exams.
- Important topics from class 11th will also be covered in a crash course manner to ensure highest possible outcome in the given duration.
- Regular topic/chapter tests and 30 mock test papers toward the tail end of the course will ensure sufficient tracking, timely feedback and exposure to examination patterns. This 730 hours (total) course is divided into six phases.
The students of this course will be put under rigorous academic curriculum divided into four phases covering entire syllabus of Engineering Entrance Exams.
Phase I – Build up
Some concepts are essential prerequisites for entrance exam preparations. so, before taking up actual syllabus, few concepts from lower classes, required for Engineering Entrance Examinations will be revised.
For example Mathematical Tools used in physics (Calculus, Logarithm, Inequalities, Theory of Equations & Inequations, Graphs etc.) and Fundamental Concepts of Chemistry (Acid & Base, Metals & Non-Metals, Chemical Reactions etc) will be taken up.
Phase II- Syllabus Coverage
The complete syllabus of class XI and XII has been divided into four parts, Each part covering around 25% syllabus of JEE Main & Advanced. This phases will be conducted at comfortable pace with focus on basic concepts and their numerical application. The students will be exposed to different contexts for applying the concepts using numerical of different flavors. The proof and derivations will not be given much heed, as all medical entrance exams are of MCQ nature. Motivational workshops will also be provided periodically during these phases.
Phase III- Revision & Doubts
Six part tests, Ten complete length mock test papers from entrance exam point of view will be conducted during this phase. These tests are also conducted as ALL India Test Series for students enrolled for distance learning and Test Series. Therefore students will be competing among a bigger group, which will enable them to judge themselves more accurately. Doubt & tutorial classes will be held before/after each test to prepare students.
Phase IV Final Grilling
Six days a week, five hours a day, lectures followed by a minor test will be conducted during this phase to provide the final touch to otherwise already very good preparation of students. Full telephonic support and doubt remedial classes will be provided to the students during this phase.
|JEE Main Physics syllabus- Class 11th||JEE Main Physics syllabus- Class 12th|
|1. Physics and Measurement||1. Current Electricity|
|2. Kinematics||2. Communication Systems|
|3. Gravitation||3. Magnetism|
|4. Work, Energy and Power||4. Magnetic Effects of Current|
|5. Laws of Motion||5. Dual Nature of Matter|
|6. Oscillations||6. Atoms|
|7. Thermodynamics||7. Optics|
|8. Rotational Motion||8. Electromagnetic Induction|
|9. Properties of Solids and Liquids||9. Alternating Currents|
|10. Electronic Devices||10. Radiation|
|11. Waves||11. Nuclei|
|12.Kinetic Theory of Gases||12. Electrostatics|
Physics is an interesting subject for most of the JEE aspirants. A good score from this section requires meticulous planning. Concepts like electricity, mechanics, and magnetism constitute around 65% of marks distribution. All these concepts are of utmost importance.
JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus
|Basic concepts in Chemistry||States of Matter|
|Chemical bonding||Atomic Structure|
|Redox Reactions||Chemical Thermodynamics|
|Surface Chemistry||Chemical Kinetics|
|Polymers||Principles of Practical Chemistry|
|Organic Compounds – Characterisation and Purification||Oxygen, Halogens, and Nitrogen Organic Compounds|
|Basics of Organic Chemistry||Chemistry in everyday life|
|Hydrogen||Classification of Elements|
|Group 13 to Group 18 Elements||Alkaline earth metals|
|D and f block elements||Coordination compounds|
|Environmental chemistry||Isolation of metals|
All three sections of chemistry are interlinked. Candidates can start with Physical Chemistry section before moving on to the other two parts. Practice solving different type of questions like matching type, multiple-choice, and assertion reason type questions to boost one’s reasoning skills.
|JEE Main Mathematics Syllabus- Class 11th||JEE Main Mathematics Syllabus- Class 12th|
|1.Sets, Relations, and Functions||1. Determinant|
|2.Quadratic Equations||2. Matrices|
|3.Permutations Combinations||3. Limits and Continuity|
|4.Mathematical Induction||4. Differentiability|
|5.Binomial Theorem||5. Differential Equations|
|6.Statistics||6. Vector Algebra|
|7.Integral Calculus||7. Coordinate Geometry|
|10. 3D Geometry|
|11. Complex Numbers|| |
|12. Sequence Series|| |
|13. Probability|| |
Topics covered in Mathematics are a perfect blend of simple and complex topics. Mathematics is easy to score if students develop a good understanding of the basic concepts. Concentrate on concept building and enhancing numerical solving skills by practicing often.
This is specially meant for Class 12 passed students. This courses is well-designed for
- those students who have passed Class 12 and have already appeared in the Engineering Entrance Exams but did not qualify,
- those students who qualified but did not get admission in the institute of their choice due to their low score,
- those students who did not even once appear in Entrance Exam due to class XII Exams and wish to drop one year for exclusive preparation for Engineering Entrance Examinations.
|TOTAL COURSE FEES||Rs. 90,000/- (excluding GST)|
|GST @ 18%||Rs. 16,200/-|
|Total Fees||Rs. 106,200/-|
|Mode of Payment||By cash/ Credit/Debit Card/ UPI Transfer/ Cheque|