NEET Coaching – Two year classroom program of Prerna Education prepares a student for NEET, AIIMS & other medical entrance exams which enables them to get higher rank and secure their admission in top most medical colleges.
Key Features of Program:
- There is a quantum jump in the difficulty level from class 10th to class 11th MEDICAL. Students get rattled with the pressure because of school studies and preparations for competitive examinations simultaneously.
- Therefore we have scientifically designed this synchro-coaching program which covers both CBSE and NEET syllabus in strategic manner which require minimal extra effort over board exams.
- This course provides one stop solution for all your needs for CBSE and NEET preparations.
- We precede the syllabus as per NCERT sequence to make sure that the students always remain a step ahead in their studies and examinations at the school.
- The course consists of more than 1100 hours of classroom studying and is divided into eight phases. Each phase is followed by a phase test, which is also used as Reshuffling Test.
|Course Commencement||April-July of every year|
|Course Completion||After two years on 15th April subsequently|
|Eligibility||10th Passed or 11th Studying|
|Admission||IQ test or Admission cum Scholarship Test|
|Duration||Total 1150 hours (900+170+80) Lectures+Test+Sessions|
|Classes & Tests Class||Regular – 4 Days/Week , 4 Hour/Day|
Weekend (Sat, Sun) 7 Hours/Day
|Online Enquiry||Enquire Now|