NEET is the most popular national level medical entrance exam conducted every year by National Test Agency (NTA) for mbbs & bds ug course. Those students who want to start their career in medicine as a doctor, NEET is necessary to qualify by them. For such students, Prerna Education offers coaching for neet entrance exam preparation. We are a leading neet test prep coaching institute in Delhi, stands as first choice among the top neet coaching institutes in Delhi. This is an outcome of excellent work done by the top faculties of Prerna Education who are from the top & reputed colleges, universities & institutions. The list of best neet courses offered by us in Delhi is:
- NEET two years course for 10th pass / 11th appearing: This is a two years regular classroom course offered to prepare the students who have just completed 10th board exam & going to class 11. Complete study of 11th & 12th Class along with neet entrance exam coaching is offered in this course.
- NEET one year course for 11th pass / 12th appearing: This is a one year regular classroom course for the students who have just given 11th class exam & moving to 12th class. In this course, we prepare the students for 12th board exam along with neet entrance exam coaching.
- NEET one year course for 12th pass droppers: This is a one year regular classroom course for the students who have given 12th class exam & either want to prepare for neet entrance exam or repeating neet entrance exam 2nd time to improve their rank. In this course, we prepare the students for neet entrance exam.
- NEET Capsule course for 12th pass / 12th board appearing: This is a regular 4 months classroom course for complete syllabus revision & test for those candidates, who are appearing in next neet medical entrance exam & want to boost their preparation for good marks & better rank. This neet capsule course is generally offered 4 months prior to commencement of neet entrance exam.
- NEET crash course for NEET appearing in concurrent year: This is a typical fast track course for last minute revision & test for those candidates, who are appearing in neet medical exam in same year of applying & joining this course. This neet crash course is generally offered 2 months prior to commencement of neet entrance exam.
- Syllabus coverage on time
- Complete study material & books
- Daily classes followed by test & discussion
- Developing competition temperament
- Focus on minimizing the error & negative marking
- Building the analytical skill
- Progress reports tracking & regular PTM
- One to one doubt sessions
How & why does NEET come into existence?
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the new name of medical & dental entrance exam replaced All India Pre-Medical & Pre-Dental Test & state PMT. In India there were several medical entrance tests conducted every year to process the admission in ug medical courses & Applicants required applying several Pre-Medical exams. This was quite a tough job for candidates to prepare themselves for several Pre-Medical exams.
In the year of 2012, it was introduced but implemented in 2013 but only after few months, Supreme Court of India ruled it out, but again in 2016, by the order of Supreme Court of India it has been introduced. In this way NEET 2016 phase I exam has been conducted on 1st May 2016. In addition NEET phase II exam has been scheduled in July 2016 for those who were unable to participate in NEET phase I 2016. National Test Agency (NTA) conducts the NEET exams under the guidance of medical council of India