NEET – One year classroom program for NEET Coaching of Prerna Education prepares a student for NEET, AIIMS & other medical entrance exams which enables them to get higher rank and secure their admission in top most medical colleges.
|Course Commencement||April-July of every year|
|Course Completion||After one year on 15th May subsequently|
|Eligibility||11th Passed or 12th Studying|
|Duration||Total 730 hours (600+90+40) Lectures+Tests+Sessions|
|Classes & Tests Class||Regular – 4 Days/Week , 4 Hour/Day
Weekend (Sat, Sun) 7 Hours/Day
|Online Enquiry||Enquire Now|
Key Features of Program:
- This course includes extensive training, tutorial classes, doubt remedial classes, motivational classes and also final crash course for final grilling after final board examinations.
- We precede the syllabus as per NCERT sequence to make sure that the students always remain a step ahead in his studies and examinations at the school.
- We have strategically designed our course to accommodate half yearly, pre-board, practical and final board exams.
- Important topics from class 11th will also be covered in a crash course manner to ensure highest possible outcome in the given duration.
- Regular topic/chapter tests and 30 mock test papers toward the tail end of the course will ensure sufficient tracking, timely feedback and exposure to examination patterns. This 730 hours (total) course is divided into six phases.